A key part of the UoN Master of Architecture course is for fifth year to collectively fundraise for, then design and install an exhibition to show our graduation architecture projects. As a regional university we have to work that bit harder to compete so we exhibit our work in both Newcastle and Sydney to members of the architectural profession; construction industry; community representatives and general public.
We are determined to put together a memorable showcase of our work to:
* Promote ourselves to potential employers.
* Show the wider community what the future could hold for the built environment.
* Crank-up the momentum of the UoN School of Architecture & Built Environment’s rising reputation.
* Inspire the next generation of architects to study here.
* Celebrate our achievements.
* Perhaps most importantly to have a fitting celebration to thank our friends, families, colleagues and teachers for their support.